Who We Are
Is to provide our customers with training courses that exceed their expectations.
The lead tutor is Alison Bradley has been working in the water sector for over 30 years. She worked initially as a scientist for Thames Water before joining the Environment Agency. After many years in regulatory compliance she became a ‘poacher turned gamekeeper’ and moved to the water design and construction section with Bechtel Water Technology and MWH working in environmental management roles on the United Utilities framework contracts. Then quality management and business systems roles with Stantec before becoming a full time manager delivering National Water Hygiene and SHEA Water Passport training in 2021.
The assistant tutor is Peter Bradley he was employed by United Utilities a major water company (originally North West Water) for 18 years initially as Safety Adviser and then as Health, Safety and Environmental Manager with responsibilities for Water Supply and Construction projects. Dedicating his career to improving safety and health he started the business in 2008. Since the start it has been very successful working with water companies and their contractors including Yorkshire Water, Welsh Water, South Staffs Water and many others.
In Autumn 2021 Alison Bradley, (we are married) joined the business as a trainer and Managing Director. She brings with her a wealth of experience from her career in the UK Water Industry working for Thames Water, the Environment Agency, Bechtel Water, MWH and Stantec UK.
The company has many clients using the business again and again. Well known ‘blue chip’ clients include Siemens, ABB, Atkins, GE, Costain and May Gurney.
Our Safety and Training qualifications
Alison Bradley holds the following qualifications
- BScHons in Biological Sciences – Lancaster University
- MSc in Integrated Pollution Management – University of Manchester
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health – Distinction
- Accredited Energy and Utility Skills Trainer – National Water Hygiene, SHEA Water Passport, SHEA Core Passport.
Peter Bradley holds the following qualifications
- MScTech in Process Safety and Loss Prevention – Sheffield University
- Certificate in Education and Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector – University of Chester (PTLLS, CTLLS & DTLLS)
- Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner (CMIOSH)
- Accredited Energy and Utility Skills Trainer – National Water Hygiene, SHEA Passport Courses for Water, Power, Gas and Drains & Sewers.
Data Protection and Privacy
We comply fully with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office – Reg No. ZA397107